Response Apprehension

Redbull{wings}

5-Year Member
I figured this is something a lot of people deal with but lately I've been hugely apprehensive about a yay or nay from the academy. I suppose because its the point where I no longer have any input into my application and it's all up to the board now. Just nerves I guess.

So I figured I'd ask everyone how they handle this, or in the case of many of you who have received your appointments how did you handle it before the letter came? Just a friendly thread to maybe let off some steam or give some advice to Academy hopefuls.

Thanks for reading and all your helpful posts here. :smile:

I just stayed as busy as possible so I wouldn't have much time to think about it!

I agree with Jezzie.

I've gotten back into the swing of things at school, and really have no time to think about it either anymore. Calculus and baseball are more on my mind now :biggrin:

I almost went crazy over break because I was so anxious about my appointment, and receiving my nomination mate it even more "exciting."

Lets just enjoy our senior year and hopefully sooner or later the news will come! :biggrin:

Be thankful you didn't postpone for CFA to the last possible date and are not obsessively working out to try and hit the scores :p

On that note, does anyone know if turning in your application in January (before the deadline of course) as opposed to at the beginning of the year actually reduce your chances of getting in? (I already got the MOC recomendation)

Back