Any Idea when

kmazza

5-Year Member
My son is a candidate and received his nomination about two weeks ago. His application is all updated and has been for a while. I was just wondering if anyone had any idea when he would hear .The waiting is getting to me

The Academy first starts giving out bulk appointments in Feb, I believe.

Don't feel bad. We're still waiting for the website to reflect that it has received paperwork (transcripts, school profile) that was mailed out weeks and weeks ago. D called and e-mailed, finally getting through. She was told to followup today and tried, but couldn't get anybody. We had the GC re-mail all the info again, just in case, but its disheartening to think it will go back to the bottom of a very large pile:frown:.

paperwork is a big issue with the admissions office. If it is a transcript problem, the best thing is to wait a week or two after they should have received it, then give them a booster call to make sure they put that issue near the top. Also, if they have lost it (they did with mine last year), you will have time to send a new one.
as for nominations, that is usually an issue with the congress-to-admissions connection. it will get there eventually.

Patience is key, best to learn that now. We've all been through it ;)

Back