Orientation Footwear

ZoomingFalcon

Cadet
10-Year Member
5-Year Member
Colorado Springs has received some serious snow compared to Michigan the last few weeks.

Since April is rapidly approaching, and I doubt the snow is done, is it recommended to bring boots during Orientation for parents/visitors or just shoes?

Other appointees, are you bringing tennis shoes or dress shoes?

I'll probably bring a pair of sneakers and a little bit nicer pair of shoes if they're needed. It seems like sneakers will be acceptable. And coming from a place where it's about 80 degrees outside right now I really have no way to get shoes that would be appropriate for snow.

Does anyone know how we are supposed to dress for orientation (casual, business casual, etc.)?

I'm bringing tan dockers and two button-up striped shirts. Not too formal, not too casual.

We wore tennies for summer seminar, but if dress shoes aren't going to be over-dressed, I'll bring them.

the Orientation handout said..

for the "appointee to wear slacks or nice jeans, shirt/blouse and comfortable shoes."

I don't know about others, but my dress shoes are pretty comfy. I just don't want to be overdressed.:rolleyes:

Back