College applicant

AzStudent

5-Year Member
Does anyone here have any experience with college students applying for the academy? I have my application completed except for the college transcript request. I turned it in a month ago but it still shows up as missing. I contacted my counselor and she said it is because they are looking for second semester grades. If this is true that means my application will not be reviewed until late may. Does this sound right?

I was a college student as well. Although they made it very clear that they wanted my 2nd semester grades, after I turned in my 1st semester grades I received an appointment soon after. For college students they really like to see that 2nd semester transcript to see that you haven't completely slacked off now that you have an appointment. They obviously reviewed my package with only my first semester transcript, but my appointment was conditional on acceptable second semester grades. Hope I was able to answer your question. If you have any more questions feel free to ask!

Later,

Brian

Yes, that helps. I think the wording on my counselors reply email confused me a bit.

I applied from college as well. They won't review your application until you send in your first semester grades, thus it won't be fully reviewed until January-ish. You can still get accepted but they will want your 2nd semester grades around May or so to make sure you did not slack off.

Well, I am applying for the second year, I went to NWP school then community college and didn't get accepted, now I am at Embry Riddle. What I am wondering is if I had previous community college will they still need my Embry Riddle transcript for my application to be in review.

Back