Dodmerb and Admissions

dadof6

10-Year Member
I take it there is some lead time from the time Dodmerb says you are qualified medically to the time admissions changes their status..? just curious.. Also, if you are a candidate, have nomination and are medically qualified.. I guess there is no other notifications between now and I guess march?

By the way,, this forum is great and everyone gives great answers. I read alot but I've only posted once before. Nice and professional here... it's much appreciated.

There will be drips and drabs of appointment between now and March, so it is possible to be notified earlier than March. HOWEVER, they don't call it the March Mass Mailing for nothing.

The majority will find out in March, just because you see the apptmt thread grow don't assume that it is not going to happen for you. That includes if they are from your home state, for all you know they got in on a Presidential or Congressional and if you are not on those lists than it would be like comparing apples to oranges...the only commonality you have is the state when it comes to the apptmt.

Back