My Counselor Doen't Respond to my Emails

danglesnipe

5-Year Member
My admissions counselor doesn't really respond to my emails, unless it is something very urgent, is that normal?

They have a lot to do, and I found emailing to be worthless. Give them a call it's much easier.

yeah that sounds like a good idea, my ALO told me to update her with new information about myself every month or so to make my application stronger and I have been doing that strictly though emails, don't know if she actually read them though...

See were completely opposite, my ALO is horrid, but my counselor is beyond great! I never feel like I bother her. I'm in contact with her every two weeks at the most whether it's just to ask if there are any updates or if I have something to tell her. My counselor has been a lifeline in the whole process.

They are very busy, especially this time of year. Call them and leave voicemails, they will respond faster. But yes, it is normal that it takes a while to hear back from e-mails, at least that is what I know from experience.

Yeah, my ALO is really helpful, he;s basically helped me throughout this whole process and answered more questions than my counselor has. I guess it's just the luck of the draw.

Back