40 Days

Seamonkeydo

5-Year Member
How many upper classman (from each squandron) have to be memorized each night to honor 40 days and what kind of information is memorized?

I dont really know what you're talking about, however if your talking about greeting the upperclassmen, the freshmen have to greet ALL upperclassmen in the squad and during 40 days it gets worse. It's dependent on the squad, but most squads require rank, full name (middle initial), job, major, AFSC (if applicable), hometown, and sometimes name of significant other, favorite color, ect.

So on the 39th day, the doolies (from all squandrons) have to greet all upper classmen from the 39th with those items you had mentioned? that is alot to memorize.

seamonkey, I think you misunderstood what packer said. Only the freshman in each squadron have to greet the upperclassmen in their squadron. So during 40 days (now) we have to greet our upperclassmen, and might have to soon include their hometown, major, AFSC, etc. For any upplerclassmen not in our squadron, we just greet good morning/afternoon/evening sir/ma'am, then conclude with the corresponding squadron greeting for however many days are left until recognition.

Counting to recognition

Count down the days until recognition starts (Thursday March 10) or when it ends (in theory Saturday March 12?) Doesn't the 40 days start tomorrow (Jan 31?) Let the countdown begin!

39 days

I have been informed by my wife that today (Sunday Jan 30) is #39 (as Brian said above.) 39 days, I've eaten McDonalds Fries that are older.

Each squadron of 4 digs will do a spirit mission on their 'countdown' day. Today is 38 days until Recognition, so the All-Stars (Squadron 38) did this video. Other squads may do pranks or put up banners. My son is in 38, so it was funny to see a couple of people in there that I know.

Stealth_81

Back