How do cadets get to come to home state with football game?

ccfletch

5-Year Member
My cadet wants to come home for the football game. My parent club told me about a group of cadets that are brought to the games. I was informed that usually they can go to their home state. However, neither I nor my cadet knows where to start to request permission to come with the group of cadets that are sent to support the football team. Hopefully someone can help us.
Thanks

I'm assuming your cadet is a 4*. If so, he/she she should be able to get help from his/her coach or element leader.

If your home is more than 150 miles away from USAFA, your cadet will need a SSS and Form 99 approved. If your cadet plans on missing any school, a SCA will be needed. These terms shouldn't mean anything to you, but it should provide your cadet an idea of where to start.

Emails for group travel come out closer to the game, so have your cadet look out for those.

How to go to home football game?

I'm assuming your cadet is a 4*. If so, he/she she should be able to get help from his/her coach or element leader.

If your home is more than 150 miles away from USAFA, your cadet will need a SSS and Form 99 approved. If your cadet plans on missing any school, a SCA will be needed. These terms shouldn't mean anything to you, but it should provide your cadet an idea of where to start.

Emails for group travel come out closer to the game, so have your cadet look out for those.

He is a 3 degree. I will tell him to look out for the email for the group travel.
Thank for the information. I will pass it on.

Back