What day is Acceptance Day for 2012?

batmom

5-Year Member
We have been told two different dates. Which date is correct?
Is it Aug 7th or Aug. 8th. Please let us know the correct dates so that we can make arrangements to come.
Thanks so much.

Is it Aug 7th or Aug. 8th. Please let us know the correct dates so that we can make arrangements to come.
Thanks so much.

This says Aug. 7, hope that is correct.

http://usafapcnca.org/parents_club_003.htm

Thanks so much.
AOG says Tuesday August 7th.

Please excuse the redundancy....has this date been confirmed? Can we count on this date? Also, what time should we be in our seats?
Thanks

It's as close to a confirmation as any us of will get at this time...... It's been a couple of years since I was at A Day, I thought it started at 0900 hrs but someone else needs to chime in on this to be sure...

Please excuse the redundancy....has this date been confirmed? Can we count on this date? Also, what time should we be in our seats?
Thanks

Last summer the parade began at 9:00. I was advised to get there early, so I probably arrived around 7:45. There were definitely people there already, but I really didn't have to get there quite so early to get a good seat as it turned out. I did get a good parking space though!

Now this year, since the date still seems to be up in the air (even between 2 AFA/AOG offices), would I guarantee it will start at 9? :roll eyes: Lots of things seem to be different this year!

Back