Drury Inn?

the tone

5-Year Member
Any word on the availability at the Drury Inn from which appointees will be picked up from? My cadet is coming in on his own and has a reservation there; not sure what to tell him to do when he arrives at Colorado Springs Airport! An official answer, as well as others, would be helpful!

Nothing official. The Drury Inn is located on the East side of I-25, this area is still open to the best of my knowledge. Not sure how they are working reservations today. The fire storm last night left many homeless. I was in a motel last night that was evacuated. Luckily my DD sponsor put me up for the night. I will start calling in a little while as I am to be at the Academy Inn this evening after I pick up son in Denver.

Any word on the availability at the Drury Inn from which appointees will be picked up from? My cadet is coming in on his own and has a reservation there; not sure what to tell him to do when he arrives at Colorado Springs Airport! An official answer, as well as others, would be helpful!

I was just at the COS Airport this morning to pick up DH. There were cadets there waiting on appointees to arrive, AOG reps and other Academy personnel and a booth set up with signs for new appointees to check in. I'm sure your son will see them and be taken care of.

I'm here at the Drury Inn now. They are not evacuated at this time.

Back