ath. director's list?

bigcox

10-Year Member
5-Year Member
i had a question out there for any current cadets or anyone with information. i'm an IC, and i was wondering if or how it is possible for an IC to get on the ath. director's list, especially when you're in season and cannot do the AFT/PFT? is it an automatic thing being an IC, or is it something entirely different. thanks for your help. :smile:

My son was a recruited athlete, and if I'm not mistaken, he had to do the AFT/PFT. I remember him specifically mentioning how he didn't do as well on the run portion as he expected because he spent most of the time in the weight room and not running as much as he use to. So, maybe someone can give more details, but I'm pretty sure the IC's are doing the AFT/PFT also. Or maybe just one or the other. I.e. maybe the IC in football isn't doing the AFT in the fall because it's in season, but they do the PFT in the 2nd semester. But I thought my son did both. I'll have to check with him.

I believe coaches can exempt ICs from the AFT/PFT, and assign them a PEA score.

for the entire PEA? cuz that seems a little farfetched. i think IC's get PE classes exempted in place for time to practice, but i wasn't sure how the PEA system goes about.

Back