5-Year Member
Male 5'6 120lbs
75 Push-Ups
91 Crunches
13 Pull Ups
74 Feet BasketBall throw
9.0 Second Shuttle run
6:03 Mile

Please let me know, Im debating whether to send these scores in.

Hi!

Okay...unless you REALLY think you will improve any of these "significantly" then I'd send these up.

What do I mean by "significantly?"

75 Push-Ups if you can do 90
91 Crunches fuhgettabout it
13 Pull Ups 15+
74 Feet BasketBall throw 90 feet
9.0 Second Shuttle run cut a second
6:03 Mile 5:25 or so

The numbers are my own; have nothing do to with anything "secret" or otherwise. I just think improvements of that magnitude would warrant submission. Less than that...I think you've done quite well!

Just my 27 cents worth.

Steve
USAFA ALO
USAFA '83

How many times can you submit CFA scores? That is the last thing for me to send in, but right now my scores are borderline.

Once, and only one. You can take them as many times as you want. (Or as many times as your tester/ALO is willing to stand out there with you. But once you submit the scores, that's it.

One caveat. If the ACADEMY believes you are a candidate that they want, but for some reason your CFA scores are below acceptable levels; THEY can request that you retake the CFA. But other than that, the answer is "Once". best of luck. mike....

Just for future candidates, your height and weight make no difference, only your sex, and it is easy for anyone posting it to know that when you put a hang time.

Also, a small tip, you get nothing more for passing the max, so if you hit that magic number stop and save your energy for the next part of the test. For example, no need to go 20 pull ups and wear out your arms because 18 is the max.

I do think your CFAs are good, so I am with flieger submit unless you think you can do it better.

Last edited:
Back