Appointment Offered!!

falcongirl

USAFA grad
10-Year Member
I just checked my USAFA application status online and it now says APPOINTMENT OFFERED!!!!! I have a presidential nomination. I am SOOO HAPPY! USAFA 2014! :jump1:

Congratulations!

Congratulations! That's a huge accomplishment!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! :thumb:That is awesome! Make sure to add your name to the thread that PIMA started for Apppointments.
We did notice that the online applications did change today (my son's now says LoA next to appointment status).

:biggrin: Thanks! This forum has been an AMAZING help during the application process. I'm actually very surprised to receive an appointment this early...guess I don't have to send in those nomination packets now!

Good luck to everyone who is still waiting or working on their applications! I hope to see all of you in June!

Last edited:
it's funny, i remember how excited i was... I recieved my appointment 1 year and a day ago. All i can say is enjoy your senior year like I did and dont worry because "I" day will be here before you know it... :smile:

That is so awesome falcongirl. That is a huge accomplishment. Congrats to everyone who has gotten an appointment or LOA.

Later,

Brian

Congratulations Falcongirl:thumb: That is awesome news!

My son and the rest of the class of 2013 will be glad to have you there in June as well ;-)

Great accomplishment!

Great job!!! I have been checking mine all the time, as I have a presidential nomination too!!! But I have a feeling mass mailing March is the time ill find out so I have to stop fretting! If you wouldent mind, what were your stats?

Here's an abbreviated version of my stats:

ACT:
English: 35
Math: 30
Science: 35
Reading: 35
Composite: 33

GPA: 4.11
Class Rank: 18/628

Sports:
Varsity Nordic Skiing (Varsity Letter)
Taekwondo (1st degree black belt, leadership team, 2006, 2007 & 2009 State Champ)
JV Cross Country
Varsity Track Team (pole vaulter, Varsity letter, team captain)

NHS, Girl's State, Girl Scouts, Camp Counselor, Assistant to Camp Director, Sea Scouts (president), Discussion Club (VP), ect.

Hope this helps :thumb:

Congratulations falcongirl! That's a massive accomplishment! Now go bubblewrap yourself so you don't get hurt before I-day! :smile:

:thumb: "Snap", You go girl. :rockon: Congratulations. Give it about 4 days and you should get the BFE in the mail. Some are weird. My son's status changed and 2 days later he got the envelope. Some got the envelope, then the status page changed. Mike.....

Congrats! We can't wait for you to get here :shake: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

But really, don't worry about USAFA now... stay in shape, keep it up in school, and have fun. You'll never get this time back, so enjoy it!

Packermatt! So smart-alec are you (in my best yoda voice)!

CONGRATULATIONS TO FALCONGIRL!!!

I'm sure you are over the moon!

YAY!!!

Falcongirl,

Congrats to you!!!

Your hard work has paid off now.......enjoy senior year!!!!

:biggrin:

Actually, that's almost dead on. Except our footprints were silver, the best color there is.

AWESOME!!!!!!! All the best. Hope to see you there in June.

Thats amazing! I can't imagine how happy you feel right now! It may take a while to sink in (at least that's what I hear) but when it does its gonna be even better.

Which district do you live in? I'm in Erik Paulson's (3rd district)

I'm in MN district 6. I was planning on sending in my congressional nomination packets yesterday, but I got my appointment first (presidential nom)! Still, it means one more slot is open for someone in Minnesota! :wink:

Back