USAFA Application review for College Students

JSF-35 Pilot 2016

5-Year Member
I need to know do any former college applicants know when USAFA reviews your file? I thought it was in early January. I would love to know this. I am CFA training.... I hate to wait until Feburary to get accepted. Thank you, Brandon OUT

I need to know do any former college applicants know when USAFA reviews your file? I thought it was in early January. I would love to know this. I am CFA training.... I hate to wait until Feburary to get accepted. Thank you, Brandon OUT

they have been reviewing for a month now usually meet every wed but they missed a couple a few weeks ago

they have been reviewing for a month now usually meet every wed but they missed a couple a few weeks ago

That's for high school students right? I am about to finish my second semester of college. But I don't know when they start that side of the review.:confused:

They are reviewing everyone's now. I'd get your app in pretty soon.

That's for high school students right? I am about to finish my second semester of college. But I don't know when they start that side of the review.:confused:

I am appliying from college as well and I didn't know until just recently when I talked to my admissions counselor that they beginning reviewing your application even though you don't have your college transcript yet.

Are you in ROTC?

Back