I've had a very small peanut allergy since I was a toddler, the only reaction that I have is that I sense peanuts are in my mouth and I go and spit it out. I've even swallowed it before and nothing happened. That's how small of an allergy it is. When I was going through these forums the other day I read that you're almost guaranteed to be disqualified and denied a waiver to attend USNA. This is really bothering me because it's been my dream for a very long time to attend this school. Would I be granted a waiver since it is such a minor allergy, or would they not take the chance on me and deny a waiver?????