My son has emailed the ALO a few times to arrange the interview. The original appointment she had to cancel. He offered several new dates a week ago and she has not responded. Does it burn a bridge to see if there is another ALO in the area to work with, or do I recommend he just wait it out? Or should he just email again to put the request on the top of her inbox? The CFA can't be done until after school starts Aug 31, so there is no real hurry, but he's getting frustrated hoping she would be more helpful through the whole process.