So im sure some of you have seen my post before I didn't get into the Air Force Academy or my first or really second choice school nor did i get an AFROTC or NROTC scholarship. But with the bad news aside I did get a 3-year AROTC scholarship. So right now I am deciding between going to a school that I originally considered a "back-up" or staying home at the college thats about 20 minutes from my house. Academically the college near my house is better only problem is it doesn't have ROTC. If I go to the college near my house I would probably try to transfer after a year or 2 to a college that would offer ROTC, but i wouldn't be on scholarship and it might not be possible for me to even get into ROTC. Then of course there are OCS and OTS options out there. But being honest i am not 100% sure military is the path i want to take and I would hate to end up at a school i didn't want to be at, paying more and not being their for the reason i originally went there which was ROTC. Also, my main goal at the beginning of this process was to become an Air Force officer, but i just feel awful passing up the opportunity to be an officer in the worlds greatest army. So do you guys think I would be right in my decision to not follow through with the ROTC scholarship stay home for a year or two, keep my options open, and then potential try to join ROTC, or do OCS/OTS? Thanks for reading all this, i really appreciate all the help and support I have gotten on this forum.