Just got the news from my BGO that I have received an offer to the Academy! Extremely happy! However, my NROTC MO interview so I was wondering if I should go through with it or if it would be a waste of my time? Obviously if I received both USNA would win without a doubt but I understand a back up plan is always good. Now I just need to receive West Point's in February and make a VERY hard decision. Lol Thanks everyone for all the advice I have gotten from you and all the knowledge I have found on this forum!