Surprised nobody has posted about this yet, so here I go. CC has extended the transfer request deadline to May 4th, it was previously April 15th. I put my request in before April 1st, and now will most likely have to wait til June to hear back. Would CC know earlier whether they will have spots for transfer, and will they give preference based on when the request was submitted? I thank all answers in advance.