Hello all, My DS was awarded a four year AROTC scholarship a few days ago. We have not yet received the letter in the mail, but we are already beginning to plan our next step. According to my DS we have about a month to decide where he will use his scholarship towards. Out of the three schools he was awarded the scholarship to, we have already ruled one out. From the two left, for one of them we are very certain he will get in (we also spoke to the ROO and he assured us the same thing). The other school, however, is much more selective but is also a better school. What happens if my DS accept the scholarship to the more selective school and does not get in? Can he then use the scholarship to the other school that he will get into or will he lose his opportunity? We are very new to this process and could use all the information we can get! Thanks for your help and congratulations to all who were awarded the scholarship. To those still waiting, hang in there!