okay, my son's physical is next week and he still has his braces on. They were elective but they will not be removed until November/December. Anyone have experience with this? Would it be easier to wait until they were removed to have the physical so we could have orthodontic records (on the ready) reconciling the issue? btw, my son has already left messages with his RC regarding the braces. We will wait to see what he says too.