My DD has won an AROTC scholarship to one school and has been medically qualified with a waiver. She also won an AFROTC scholarship to another school but is still waiting on her waiver to be approved. Her first choice is AFROTC and she has made her deposits for that school. The question is....can she commit to the AROTC scholarship school (as a back up if the Air Force doesn't waive her)? The AROTC school is waiver both of her tuition and housing deposits.