My status with the academy is still CPR however I have had complications with DoDMERB. They have made me complete so many remedial tests even if I passes the one before it (trying to disclose asthma from when I was 12) and the recent one they have ordered me to take has been outdated and sent me to multiple providers that do not even perform the tests they are requesting,. Continuing, they have not provided me with a provider to take the test even though I've asked multiple time in the past two months. Every response I get is "we're still looking". Anyways, I am wondering if this will affect my decision on my application by April 15? We are trying to find a private provider to perform the tests they are asking for. But it takes time and A LOT of money.