Hi everyone, My son was notified last week that he did get the 4 year NROTC MO scholarship to his first school of choice - UVa. However, on the same day UVa posted that they weren't interested - at all, not even wait listed. The UVa recruiter said to call him back if he was waitlisted and he could help - but he wasn't. Son has already sent a request to change school to Virginia Tech where he applied later (not one of first 5) and has already been accepted in Corps. Also we have applied rolling admission to several other schools this week as back up. We are sot of freaking out. He DOES NOT WANT TO LOSE THIS OPPORTUNITY UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES! MARINE FIRST! Can anyone tell us how the process will go from here? Request for change sent by email - havent received official papers yet. how do we approach this once they come and what do we do to avoid any mistakes and losing scholarship! Thanks!