I am suprized at the amount of information the posts have here. We have submited all information as early as possible, completed MC PFT and captains interviews, yet we have heard nothing since October. Will we recieve notice if my son is not accepted? Is it bad form to ask the captain about the status of the application? My son has been accepted at his 1st choice school, but we are holding back on accepting due to the NROTC scholarship application. 1250 SAT 30 ACT LPO PO2 USNSCC (Will be PO1 with next TWT) Should we be ready for the bad news?