So I received an LOA last week, contigent upon receiving a nomination and completing my CFA. Noms are out of my control at this point, but about the CFA... all of my times/counts are pretty good, with the exception of pull ups.... I've only got 2 :/ (I'm a girl, by the way). I can wait until 12/4 to submit the CFA, according to the LOA. Should I wait and try to get my pull up counts higher or take the test now?