So, I was QQQ qualified for West Point but not appointed (maybe it was because I submitted my file in February!) At any rate, now I've been accepted to one of the top public schools in my state(with the exception of WP). At the same time, I'm also on the waitlist of a couple second tier private schools (which still outrank the public one.) My AROTC application is currently under review by the Mar 8th board. My gut feeling is that I will get the scholarship and as well admission into at least one of my waitlist schools. The problem is that I have already set my mind (and paid $350) on the public school that was once my safety. My question is, if I were to go to said public school, accept the ROTC scholarship and decide to transfer to another school after a year, would I be able to transfer my scholarship as well? Additionally, I have contacted the PMS at the public university that I intend to attend. Should I contact the battalions at my waitlist schools too or wait until my final admissions decisions come out first? Thanks for reading.