Hello, My DS just got post mail today saying that he has been nominated for a Navy Option Scholarship to begin in the Fall of 2016 enrolled in a Tier 2 major. This is what he wanted in the beginning so I am very happy for him. The letter also said that he has to accept it by Jan 23. However he also applied ARTOC and AFROTC. The board will be held in late Jan (25 Jan) and I am sure the result won't come out until Feb. I would like to see whether he has other options. Is there any way he can postpone his final decision to late Feb? Thank you very much for your help in advance.