I received a full scholarship back in early December, and it was applied to Duke University. After getting denied from Duke, I requested to switch the scholarship to Notre Dame (I had gotten in early). At a previous time when I visited, I spoke with an LT at the ND unit who told me that they have never had a problem accepting transferred scholarships from students already accepted into Notre Dame. Now, after calling yesterday to check on the status of my transfer, I was told that for the first time ever, they will not be able to accept all transfers, as the unit is too big. So, my question is, if I cannot get off the wait list, what are my options? I've heard somewhere that the Navy will help assign you to a school without a full unit, even if said student did not apply there. Can anyone confrim/deny this? Thanks.