Obssessed

Discussion in 'Military Academy - USMA' started by GSKeziah, Jan 22, 2011.

  1. GSKeziah

    GSKeziah Member

    Joined:
    Nov 29, 2010
    Messages:
    130
    Likes Received:
    0
    Sorry for all the posting on your forms but I'd rather post more on this then constantly bothering the admissions team. I got a few things I need to go over:

    Did the southwest regional admissions team get a new director? The geographic region thing for the area changed from MAJ McClellan to a CPT Maurice Hickman. This being said do you figure the change may slow things for a little while which may be why its taken so long to hear if I'm qualified (which would make perfect sense)?

    I completed my CFA December 20thish and the light turned green at the time. Today I just noticed that it said Candidate Fitness Assessment (CFA) score on file (Jan. 18, 2011) (almost a month after completion). Does this mean that they finally looked at my scores and decided yes or no? (even though I'm 99% sure I know yes cause I've done above average one all and comparison with others). Does this also mean they reviewed my file for qualification since the 18th was a Tuesday?

    Really the waiting to find out is killing me and I have become quite obsessive, my girlfriend even has started to say that I am cheating on her for west point! :eek: I really need a new hobby on top of the millions of other things.
     
  2. LineInTheSand

    LineInTheSand USCGA 2006

    Joined:
    Nov 25, 2007
    Messages:
    8,757
    Likes Received:
    1,008
    Academies tend to rid you of that obsession once you arrive. Once the reality sets in.
     
  3. GSKeziah

    GSKeziah Member

    Joined:
    Nov 29, 2010
    Messages:
    130
    Likes Received:
    0
    I'll be so happy to be there for the first bit though hope I don't yelled at too much for smiling. :shake:
     
  4. scoutpilot

    scoutpilot Member

    Joined:
    Apr 29, 2010
    Messages:
    4,276
    Likes Received:
    610
    Naïveté, truly.
     
  5. Stealth

    Stealth Warrior from the Start

    Joined:
    May 19, 2010
    Messages:
    82
    Likes Received:
    0
    Half-right, FACE :biggrin:
     
  6. scoutpilot

    scoutpilot Member

    Joined:
    Apr 29, 2010
    Messages:
    4,276
    Likes Received:
    610
    No, MAJ McClellan is still the RC for the SW region. The field force just received an email from him yesterday, actually, about upcoming events. He only took over that job about 8 months ago.
     
  7. linkgmr

    linkgmr Old Grad

    Joined:
    Nov 29, 2009
    Messages:
    176
    Likes Received:
    0
    Lol.
     
  8. vampsoul

    vampsoul Candidate

    Joined:
    Mar 14, 2009
    Messages:
    758
    Likes Received:
    1
    Then, if you're like me, you become obsessed with Army stuff in general. Sorry, call me a tool, but I genuinely do like this place 90% of the time. (The other 10% is me trying to block out my video-chatting roommate)
     
  9. LineInTheSand

    LineInTheSand USCGA 2006

    Joined:
    Nov 25, 2007
    Messages:
    8,757
    Likes Received:
    1,008
    Tool.
     

Share This Page