This just in... There is a scheduled meeting tomorrow afternoon to discuss and finalize the dates for PPW. At this point PPW should be in March but the dates ARE NOT CONFIRMED. Please advise your folks NOT to make any plans for PPW until the academy lets me know of the final decision. Thanks. So, please wait a day before making any arrangements.