I was appointed the USNA as a recruited athlete last month. While I’m honored to have the appt, the USNA is my 2nd choice behind AF. I’m trying to get one of the AF recruitment slots for my sport. The AF coach said that I have a very good chance at being recruited but is waiting on one recruit to turn down her appt so a slot opens up. I personally talked to this other recruit and he is 100% set for WP, so the slot is open. I’m waiting on an e-mail back from the AF coach. A few days ago I received an e-mail for USNA coach asking me to send in my paper work. Of course, I have been holding out for an appointment to USAFA. My questions are: If I DO send in my paperwork accepting the appointment, can I turn it down later? If I DON’T send in my paperwork until May 1st, can the coach revoke my appointment? Thanks!!