1) So I received a couple of full tuition AROTC offers, and I accepted one to an expensive private school. I didn't really want to have to choose as early as I did, but I only had 30 days to make my decision. I'm just starting to hear back from the school that I declined the offer to, which is offering me extra scholarship money and admittance to an honors program. I still haven't been admitted to the first one or received any honors program info, and I won't find out until close to the date for when all final transfer decisions to be made. Finally, I'm still waiting back on my first choice civilian school which I was not offered a scholarship to. So my situation is complicated, but if I wanted to try to transfer my scholarship around April 1st, how challenging would it be? The deadline this year is supposed to be April 12th. 2) I am also waiting back on a response from the USNA. If I was to get an appointment, is it possible for me to get out of the ROTC offer and what steps would I need to take to do so? I really appreciate the offers I have received, and I am only trying to make sure I go to the school with the best academics and ROTC unit. No matter what, I am looking forward to eventually commissioning and serving my country.