What have others done? DS is 75% positive on his first choice school, however he/we do want to check out his other school choices. But the Army ROTC letter is due March 1, and we cannot check out his second choice until a few days before. If we send in the letter with the first choice checked, are we wasting time both ours and the second choice cadre's? Does each cadre find out really quick where each person has decided to go? Bottom line, we do want to visit all the schools to make sure, but we want to be respectful of everybody's time.