I recently received my TWE (the day before graduation) stating that I was not offered a spot off of the Wait List. I now have to decide what to do this coming year before hopefully getting that BFE for the class of 2019. Right now I am going to attend my local university for at least a semester. Then I can either enlist in the Navy reserves or active duty and transfer to the Naval Academy should I receive an appointment or I could attend the university for two semesters. Right now I am leaning toward enlisting because I believe that if I enlist I would be able to become a more effective and well rounded officer in the Navy. I would be able to better relate with the enlisted men under my command because I would know from a first hand point of view what they were going through. I would greatly appreciate any and all feedback and opinions as this decision is weighing heavily.