I am looking at the DoDMERB forms and am a bit alarmed at all of the boxes that DS is going to have to mark as Yes. He has not yet been contacted by the DoDMERB yet, but should be within a month or so. Do we go ahead and get a doctor's statement (for everything that we have to mark as yes) now before he fills out the form & does the exam? Or do we just put an explanation in the the box provided for now and wait to see if he is DQ over it later on? Is there a particular form that the doctor will need to fill out or can he just write a letter stating his condition at this point in time? Thank so much for any advice you can give!