United States of America Service Academy Forums  

Go Back   United States of America Service Academy Forums > Other Sources of Commission > ROTC

Old 18th February 2010

Default NROTC Scholarship Forms

I am trying to get the scholarship forms for my son. We keep going to the link but getting an error message. My son went to his career counselor today and she is getting the same message. Does anyone by any chance have a valid link or can send me the paperwork so he can start the process. Thanks.
Old 18th February 2010

You must complete the application on-line. I went to the NROTC page and it states to check back for the 2011 applications to become active. Good luck
Old 19th February 2010

Pilotmom, find your local Navy recruiter, they can get the forms and get everything filled out for your son in their office, and quickly! Just make sure he has his test scores with him. They'll even give you a hard copy of the school councelor forms to bring in to the school to have them fill out and return to their office. Our recruiter put son's entire package together and submitted it. He was even able to do his interview right there (not all recruiting stations have an officer available for this).