United States of America Service Academy Forums  

Go Back   United States of America Service Academy Forums > Service Academy Discussion > Naval Academy - USNA

Old 28th March 2013

Default DoDMerb Change?

Last night I viewed my DoDMerb, and everything is like it has been since August. And I checked it just now, same time I always do, and its different. The white box that says all the events like status letter sent out is gone! Has anyone else experienced it? Is it good or bad, or am I just being paranoid?
Old 28th March 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Losttime View Post
Last night I viewed my DoDMerb, and everything is like it has been since August. And I checked it just now, same time I always do, and its different. The white box that says all the events like status letter sent out is gone! Has anyone else experienced it? Is it good or bad, or am I just being paranoid?
I just checked my DoDMERB page a few minutes ago, and my page has changed just like yours! Strange..I wonder why it changed...
Old 28th March 2013

Well, from what I have gathered, the admissions board meets on Thursdays. Today is a Thursday, they made decisions today. The change in DoDMerb could mean anything, it could be a temporary change that affects everyone. Or it may have changed for those who were accepted, or those who were rejected. Or both. But that's what I think. We need someone else to say that theirs did not change to know that this could be a change for accept/reject. And its not because of my Medical Qualification, I was qualified in august, so it is not a change in medical status.
Old 28th March 2013

Same for DS. White field where letters went out and DQ is gone, just says USMMA and ROTC "Pending waiver submission review" I don't beleive it has anything to do with admission boards. DS is 4 yr AROTC and is awaiting a waiver. What is curious is that we sent additional medical information just this morning. I wonder if that had anything to do with it.