My DS is also waiting for his MI BOLC date. Waiting for his phone call so that I can tell my HR to add him back to my health plan if we need to cover his health insurance before his BOLC. No phone call today so it is not today. :) or I can just add him from May??
AROTC-dad said it all.
If I may add....
We were so glad we made the trip.
For us, it was too far to drive so we have to spend extra money to fly but it was great to see my son and his school friends and new friends he made.
We also invited two cadets whose parents couldn't come. They really...
This is what I found out so far.
Okay.. I talked to a guy at Dragon Hill Hotel.
If you are thinking about getting it from Youngsan then please note that there isn't much. Most of shops are closed or moved out.
I also went to PX at Camp Humphreys. In the same building...
Thank you all especially BAMA ROTC, Dckc88 and other. (Sorry if I missed your name)
My DS just got e-mail telling him that the transfer got approved and portal got changed.
We don't have to worry about plan B, C and D anymore.
Thank you all.
My DS has plan B, C and D lined up but waiting is not just fun.
After May 1, plan D will be out. :-(
I am stuck in the business trip and can't get out of the lab and my son is in school to call the Cadet Command.
Should we worry about?
My DS requested for transfer and received e-mail on April 11 as below..
"I see everything we need to transfer your scholarship to ****school name****. I will
follow up this email with something more official looking in the coming days
but your request to transfer is...
Was the portal got updated? My DS got e-mail telling him the request got approved (also telling him official one is coming) but the portal still has old school.
I am talking to myself... "Be patient.. Be patient.. It will come...."
My DS received e-mail telling him that the request was approved and official one is coming last week but the portal still says old school.
The e-mail actually came really fast. It took only few days and I really appreciated their speedy response.
We are still waiting for the official one. I...
My DS just sent the paper work and we are waiting for the decision. Can you post when your son receive the decision?
I think that the e-mail said 10-14 days. Hew.. another waiting and then decision.
My DS needs to request to transfer. :-(
There are two forms NSTC 153-140 (Placement Change) and NSTC 153-142 (Placement Wait List).
Can you help us which one my DS has to turn in?
Thank you for your help in advance.
Just checked and found that DS's status has been changed from "Board Ready" to "Boarded".
"Board Ready" since Dec. It looks like they are working on it. Will wait until the board is over as clarksonarmy said.
Best of luck to you all applicants and of course their parents too.