Hi everyone! I forgot to mention that the Director of Noms/Appts emailed me March 7th asking if I’d accept an appointment in the event I received...
I’m still waiting! I was wondering if anybody else is too? Should I email my admissions counselor or just continue waiting?
Hey all! I’m still waiting... not CPR, but LOA with no nomination.
Anybody else still CPR or in my shoes as well?
Separate names with a comma.