Hi, My DS received the 4 yr AROTC scholarship for which he is very grateful. He has to decide by March 1st. The question we have is he also applied for NROTC scholarship and has not heard anything from NROTC. Portal still says "no decision". He thinks he would prefer NROTC, but also has explored the AROTC and is ok with that branch as well. If he signs the AROTC scholarship and then NROTC also awards a scholarship can he switch to the NROTC option? Thanks!