Hello all, I've recently been contacted about a scholarship offer called the pre-contract scholarship. What it basically states is that I pay 5500 dollars for the first year in hopes that I get a 3-year scholarship either by the board or an on-campus scholarship. However this offer is to a school I don't really want to go, the school is also not an SMC so im not even guranteed active. The recruiting officer is giving me till Dec. 21st to make my decision on this offer. So my question is, should I wait till the second board and third board to see if I get a scholarship to a school I want to go to, or should I go ahead and accept this scholarship knowing that im commenting to Stetson University.