Hi, my son received a three year scholarship to Villanova (his third choice), this week.. in the meantime he applied ED to Washington and Lee University (his first college choice) and was accepted this past week as well. With the ED agreement, he must resind his other college applications which we are doing. This leads me to my questions, he still has a strong desire to pursue ROTC, and would like to transfer his scholarship if possible. He has already accepted the scholarship (as per the advice on this forum), and he reached out to his contact at VMI to let him know his intent. We have the acceptance letter from Washington and Lee. Is there any reason to wait for April to request the transfer? Should he wait to resind our Villanova application until the transfer is considered, so as not to confuse matters? (he is obligated to attend Washington and Lee and will honor this commitment) Any advice on how to word the transfer would also be greatly appreciated. He chose Washington and Lee because of it's basic culture and high academic standards.