I found out today that I had been wait listed at the school where I received and accepted a 4 year AROTC Scholarship. I am very disappointed as it was my first choice. It says that a very small percent get taken off the wait list, so I plan on transferring my scholarship. There are two schools that I would certainly consider transferring my scholarship. When requesting the transfer is there anyway I can request a transfer to both and Cadet Command could approve the transfer to which ever works better for them? Especially if they can only approve the transfer to one of them. I hope by doing this I can increase my chances of a successful transfer. Thank you!