- Mar 11, 2023
We continue to wait on my DD’s medical waiver decision from USMA. Received LOA in December, a week later got the DQ. Submitted AMI Feb 3rd and has been under waiver review until a week ago then changed to under DODMERB review. We are crossing fingers tightly and have tentative Plans B, C & D. Anyone else sitting on the edge of their seats?