Hi all, question, one that does not mean to offend anyone here.. I received my appointment back in February, which I accepted and sent out the papers right off the bat.. However, I was recently accepted to my number 1 school off the waitlist (didn't think I was gonna get in) and was wondering if I am able to attend that school... So I guess the question here is: if I had already sent in my acceptance to USNA, is it binding? Or can I tell USNA that I want to withdraw my acceptance to another school? Thanks.