I was recently deferred by my first choice school early action. I’m planning on committing to play sports for another school. The coaches can ensure that I’m admitted if commit EDII. Since I’ve already accepted the scholarship to another school, am I going to be able to transfer it relatively painlessly? Do I have to wait until I’m officially denied from the other school to request a transfer, or can I do that preemptively?