We received a letter yesterday stating that my son had received a conditional appointment to the CGA pending receipt of a medical waiver. My son is thrilled, but nervous that the waiver may not be be granted or that a decision won't be made by June 1. He's working diligently to gather doctor's and coaches letters to hopefully help with the waiver process. It will be heartbreaking if he doesn't get the waiver. His brother is already at the CGA in the Class of 2014, so I really hope everything works out for my other son and he is also granted admission to the Academy.