yes I exist
- Aug 26, 2021
I am in a dilemma. I am currently an army ROTC MS 1 (freshman) with a 3 year national scholarship pending (my cadre upgraded it to a 3.5 year scholarship😁), but I have an issue with my medical records. I have to provide my pharmacy records for the last four years. I have been unable to do so.
- My pharmacy deletes records every two years, so I can't get my records from them.
- I have tried to call corporate (6 times), and they have not been cooperative. I often have trouble verifying my identity because my last name has an accent in it.
- My family switched healthcare providers in the past two years, and lost the login information for the old healthcare provider.
- My doctor's office switched systems a year ago, and the new system does not have pharmacy records from the old one.
- My parents do not keep billing records longer than a year. I have a signed statement from the doctor who prescribed me the medication ( the only medication I have ever taken that was not for strep) that DODMERB is scanning my pharmacy records for detailing how long I took it and when, but I worry that is not enough.