When I filled out the NASS application, I listed that I was available for both weeks one and two. I did the same thing when filling out the SLS app. The only difference is that I've been accepted to SLS and the forms are due by March 1st, but haven't heard back from NASS. I don't want to wait to hear back from NASS until I send both forms in because that could take until May, so I'm going to send in SLS and choose week one. My questions is: If NASS sends me an acceptance letter, will I then be able to choose my week (preferably week two)? Or would they just assign me a week, risking the possibility that NASS and SLS will conflict? Any insight would be greatly appreciated.